Listen to melmcuevas Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hallelujah Night 2008

Here is Anakin getting ready to battle the scary wolf, Peter Pan & Tinker Bell ready to fly through the night and Momma's Sweet Angel. I put Jude's outfit together about 5 minutes before leaving the house. We had her already to be Tigger and after getting her dressed she took it off and would not put it back on again. She can be a little stubborn and I don't know where she gets it from. I remembered how her brothers did a pretend wedding one day and thought about this dress they put on her. I found a pair of wings and halo and an instant Angel. I'm sure you can tell by the smiling face.













2 comments:

Blessed said...

They all looked so cute!

I can't believe you found a pair of wings and a halo at the last minute.

Susanz Place said...

very cute pix ~ i just found you had a blog ~ i'll be stoppin' by ~ thanks for hte text today!